Pakhobby.com

News: Join Forum Today. To Help each other...
PakHobby.com Administration Looking for Global Moderator.

For Any Problem, please Don't hesitate to Contact at admin@pakhobby.com

RC PIA MODEL (Read 641 times)

Raza RazzaQ

more
RC PIA MODEL
January 22, 2018, 12:23:34 AM
Salam Guys
I am new to this forums and its my first topic that i am selling my homemade RC Boeing plane. so basically i started building this project back in august and completed it this month. It is my hobby to build RC planes and fly them but this time i came up with a scale model of Boeing 787. The plane is so real cause i made it exact according to real scale. first i printed plan on papers and then started building it. when i was building this it was not for sale but i need some money that is why selling it on urgent basis.All the parts were specifically bought from Hobby Lobby, Aerohobby and some of them were imported from Peshawar. The dimensions of plane are 78inches wingspan and 70inches lenght. it is powered by two powerful emax brushless motors(each produces  3.5kg thrust on 4bladed 10inch props)which runs on 60amps esc and a 4s 5600mAh Lipo battery.12 and 9gram servos are used. The package includes plane itself, controller, battery and a 4s charger.  Main building material is depronfoam , Balsawood and some aluminium. The plane is covered using pearl white wrap and all the small detailing is done  by hand.  It is 5channel  plane  which  includes  all  basic 4channels   and a  fifth  of  flaps. The  transmitter range is 1km and  average  flight time  is 10minutes. Plane  wings  are  detachable for easy transportation  since it  is huge.   There are  some leds lights which  makes  plane more  realistic. The   price i  am demanding is 65k(negotiable) .My contact number is  03331878995.
looking for your  response.
Regards
Raza RazzaQ

Aviator

more
  • Global Moderator
#1 Re: RC PIA MODEL
January 22, 2018, 12:34:40 PM
65k??????   :o

Aren't you asking more than Plane's Value.??????????

Administrator

more
  • Administrator
#2 Re: RC PIA MODEL
January 22, 2018, 01:24:10 PM
@Raza RazzaQ

Wow.......   What a model you made. Love it  :-*

Ehsan

more
#3 Re: RC PIA MODEL
January 22, 2018, 07:42:38 PM
with what you covered the model?
is it paper, or some sort of cloth?

Administrator

more
  • Administrator
#4 Re: RC PIA MODEL
March 21, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
can you please tell us in Detail about the Power Setup of this Plane you Used in it.
Thakns